Visser & Partners has two main associated partners: Eng Midhat Elghareeb and Drs Jan van den Hoogen.
Midhat Elghareeb is a Senior TVET Consultant from Egypt with extensive experience in the field. His work experience includes:
- Senior expert for the "Enhancing TVET relevance to Labor Market needs Activity," a project under the Support to the Technical and Vocational Education and Training Reform Programme in Egypt - Phase II (TVET Egypt).
- Technical Assistant Expert for TVET II under the EU and Egyptian government.
- Various positions in the Productivity and Vocational Training Department (PVTD), such as Senior of Curricula & Specifications, Practical Training Department Director in the North Zone, and General Director for America VTC.
- Expert in ETP-Food Processing/TVET reform EU Project.
- Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) expert for the "Training for Employment" USAID project.
- Instructor in Japanese Exports Counterpart.
Midhat Elghareeb has also provided services to companies and organizations from countries such as Japan, the USA, South Korea, Germany, Italy, and the Netherlands. His education and competences include a B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering from Mansoura University in Egypt and High Studies Diploma in Welding from Tabbin Metallurgical Studies (TIMS). He is a member of various professional associations, including the Egyptian Engineering Syndicate, JICA & KOICA & Invent Alumni Association, and GIZ TVET.
Jan van den Hoogen is a senior TVET expert from the Netherlands with over 45 years of experience in higher education and vocational education and training. His career includes roles as a teacher trainer at the University of Nijmegen and in the Department of Agricultural Education at Wageningen University and Research Centre. He also worked on the establishment of the Centre for In-service and Continuing Education (CICE) at the Botswana College of Agriculture during a long-term assignment in Botswana. Jan van den Hoogen has managed international TVET projects in Africa, Asia, and the Arab world as a managing consultant at CINOP Global and as a long-term expert in TVET in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. He has worked as an independent TVET consultant and as a senior TVET expert for GEMCO International.
Jan van den Hoogen's key experiences and qualifications include research and development in TVET and higher education, institutional development, strategic planning in vocational education, curriculum development, educational innovation, teacher training, educational management and leadership, design and establishment of TVET training institutes, quality assurance, and accreditation in TVET, and international program and project management.